TAGGED: 2D, ansys-fluent, fluent, fluid
February 4, 2022 at 1:22 pmprateetSubscriber
I am trying to run What is fluid? simulation files but every files are showing different error.
Falling Sphere Viscometer is showing Dimensional Error
Natural Convection Square cavity - Error #f
Streamlining High-Speed rail Transport - Error #fFebruary 4, 2022 at 1:23 pmprateetSubscriberWhat Should I do?
Can anybody guide me......
February 7, 2022 at 2:13 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello Are you launching Fluent in 2D or 3D? If I recollect, these are 3D cases and you will need to launch Fluent in 3D. On the Launcher screen, change the "Dimension" option from 2D to 3D.
If this is not the issue, could you please share some screenshots of the error here?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How can i get stress-strain data points for defining Multilinear isotropic hardening in Ansys
- Reynolds Number in Fully Developed Turbulent Flow
- Opening course files using ANSYS 19.1
- Error: WorkBench Error: Could not handle event: SolutionStatusUpdate Error Object: #f
- Formula SAE Composite Monocoque Chassis Analysis – Geometry File
- Coriolis Flowmeter 2 way FSI workshop files
- Mesh fail
- Ansys innvoation course files
- Turbulent flow
- WHAT THIS WARNING ERROR MEANS( WATERTIGHT FLUENT MESHING)?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.