September 9, 2019 at 11:44 pm
September 9, 2019 at 11:46 pmZ1832687Subscriber
even if u notice That my setup icon appears to be in grey colour instead of yellow and I dont know why.
September 10, 2019 at 11:19 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Please elaborate "can't run the software"
Did you run setup.exe with 'run as administrator' when you installed it ?
October 21, 2020 at 10:03 amlekhabhattSubscriberI am facing the same problem. Icon is grey in colour.nsoftware is installed workbench icon appears but icon is also in grey in colour.nhow can i fix this issue?n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.