May 4, 2023 at 1:57 amZiyang HuangSubscriber
I was running some core annular flow sim and somehow I was not able to save the result animation in video form. The video option toggle is blank even when I select write/record format as video file. it allows me to save the result as picture or frame but when I try to write the result animation as video fluent just crashed. I tried multiple times and the results are the same. I think I was able to save the result as video a few weeks ago but idk what's wrong with this particular sim
May 4, 2023 at 8:47 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
Can you try loading the cxa file in the fresh blank fluent session? See if this works.
Else, try reducing the resolution from the video options.
May 4, 2023 at 2:25 pmZiyang HuangSubscriber
Thanks, the thing is for some reason i was not able to open the video options panel at all
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.