Fluids

Fluids

Unable to see the model in mesh edit mode

• Love Bista
      Subscriber

I am a beginner..i imported my model on design modeler and tried to create a mesh but cannot see the model in mesh edit mode..I have intel(R) HD Graphics 620 display adapter in windows 10. I have set high performance graphics for work bench app. Please advice any solution..

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

Please create a small box in DM and check. 

Please check followign link for supported platforms. 

Platform Support and Recommendations | Ansys

Regards,

Keyur

How to access Ansys Online Help Document

Guidelines on the Student Community

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Also, please post some images. "Can't see" can be caused by an import failure, meshing failure, unsuitable graphics hardware or you missed a display button somewhere! 

• Love Bista
      Subscriber

dear team,

Thank you for the reply,

I created a  ox on DM and opened the mesh editor.  The box appeared in the mesh editor when i double clicked the mesh component after refresing  . But still  unable to see my project model in mesh editor. I have attached the images of both sample Box geometry and my college  project model.

• Love Bista
      Subscriber

finally able to view the model. set both workbench and solid works on high performance graphics. restarted the project and finally got the model on mesh editor...Cheers team

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

In other words, you've got a very thin domain relative to the length.  Given you have a 512k cell limit, need 10-ish cells across the pipe diameter for CFD (absolute minimum) and an aspect ratio of 3-5 how many cells do you reckon you'll finish up with? 

• Love Bista
      Subscriber

I am doing meshing in only one bore. Can you suggest if i can create infation for meshing as the diameter of pipe is smaller conpared to the far ground radious.

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

Hello, can you please create another post for different question. 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.