December 3, 2018 at 4:39 pm
December 3, 2018 at 4:59 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
1/Did it work before?
2/Did you carry out the installation as Admin
3/Can you try to start outside of the Workbench
December 3, 2018 at 5:28 pmRizwanSubscriber
I am using fluent for the first time,heat conduction and structural models worked properly.Installation was done in usual way
December 3, 2018 at 5:41 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
December 4, 2018 at 5:22 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
go to windows start menu and type fluent. Then open this standalone fluent. Are you able to open this?
What is your mesh? 2d, 3d? what is its quality? what is orthogonal quality?
did you give any named selection? please check if there are any overlapping named selections. Correct overlapping ns if any.
December 12, 2018 at 5:44 pmRizwanSubscriber
I updated the IE from 8 to 11 and the problem was solved
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- Floating point exception