October 11, 2020 at 5:17 amvaibhavtaranekarSubscriberHello everyone, I am trying to view concrete microplane damage using microplane model in ansys workbench R2 2020, But the damage is only available for 1st step of solution, whenever i try to plot other steps, the solution information Error The requested MPDP data is not available. . I am using following commands n/SHOW,PNGnESEL,ALLnSet,,lastn/VIEW,1,1,1,1nPLNSOL,MPDP,TOTAnPLNSOL,MPDP,COMPnPLNSOL,MPDP,TENSnI have also enabled outres,all,all in element command menu.nnKindly help me out.n
October 20, 2020 at 4:19 pmJohn DoyleAnsys EmployeeI tested your post processing script in MAPDL on simple test input and I am able to extract these results.nCan you compare your ds.dat file in your WB-Mechanical working directory to the test script below?nfinin/clearn/prep7 net,1,solid185n!MaterialnE1=36500e6ttnv=0.2tttnfc = 26e6ttnft = 2.27e6ttn!* Material Propertiesnmp,ex,1,E1 nmp,nuxy,1,v n ! nk=fc/ft*1.17tt ttnk0=(k-1)/(2*k*(1-2*v))nk1=k0nk2=3/k/(1+v)/(1+v)neta = ft/E1n!Microplane Material Modelntb,mpla,1,1,6,t ttntbdata,1,k0,k1,k2 ntbdata,4,eta,0.96,100 t tntype,1nmat,1nN,1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0nN,2, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0nN,3, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0nN,4, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0nN,5, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0nN,6, 0.0, 1.0, 1.0nN,7, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0nN,8, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0nE,1,5,7,3,2,6,8,4nnsel,s,loc,x,0nd,all,uxnnsel,s,loc,y,0nd,all,uynnsel,s,loc,z,0nd,all,uznallselnnsel,s,loc,x,1nd,all,ux,0.004tttttnallselnfinin/solunantype,0nautots,onnnsubst,10,100,10noutres,all,allnsolvenfinin/post1nset,,lastnPLNSOL,MPDP,TOTAnPLNSOL,MPDP,COMPnPLNSOL,MPDP,TENSn n
October 21, 2020 at 9:11 amvaibhavtaranekarSubscriberArray Results can be viewed only for 1st step, if we have multiple steps then the results can't be obtained for 2,3,4...n steps.ncan you also tell me from where did you obtain this relation? k=fc/ft*1.17nI am trying to calibrate a M-25 concrete by kent-park using microplane model but unable to set the yield strain properly, can you tell me how to calibrate the k0,k1,k2 parameters properly? n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.