April 30, 2021 at 8:36 pmColinBeattySubscriber
I am trying to do an analysis on a snowboard deforming after a rail impact. I had a successful model in static structural but cannot seem to figure out how to view results per layer in ANSYS ACP Post. Maybe I am doing it wrong but I cannot seem to figure out how to get "Scenes" to work as it does not come up with properties, only a title block as shown below. My solution was successfully imported as far as I can see, that is also below. There is another question like this on the forum but it never got answered so I thought I would try my luck. I am probably just missing a simple step as I am quite a novice at ANSYS so any help would be greatly appreciated. I would be more than happy to supply any more images for clarification
ColinMay 5, 2021 at 3:34 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeClick on the "Stress.2" result in the tree
Then click on the modeling ply for which you want to view the result under "Modeling Groups" branch
April 12, 2022 at 1:49 amSaFaaHSubscriberI have the same problem, did u find the solution?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags