April 11, 2020 at 9:17 pmDiliniSubscriber
When using the default values in the under relaxation parameters I could not obtain convergence and hence I reduced them till I could get my residual values get converged in a lower value.
Would this affect my final result? Is there a specific procedure to follow when reducing these parameters?
Thank you !!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.