January 18, 2022 at 4:13 pmyomna.elsaboniSubscriber
I have multiple capacitors connected in a model, and I am trying to find the capacitance between different plates, but I am not sure I understand it correctly, how does ansys maxwell compute the capacitance matrix? what are the non-diagonal values and why are they negative?
This is an example of my matrix that I am trying to understand:January 19, 2022 at 3:31 pmDeyu LiAnsys Employeehi @YomnaElSaboni, there are detailed technotes about capacitance matrix on Maxwell Online help and Manual, please use key word "capacitance matrix" to search.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags