January 31, 2023 at 10:20 pmLiza GuntherSubscriber
I'm using HFSS to model the H field on a solid object. I've exported the H field as a .dsp file, and I'm struck trying to recreate the field map in python. I know the element solution gives the field values for the body, but I don't know how to differentiate the x, y, and z elements as they are all in one list. Does anyone know the format of the coordinates in a .dsp file?
Thanks in advance.
February 4, 2023 at 2:12 pmJakke DakSubscriber
Its nominal power is 280W. Its coils consist of a stranded winding with 24 thin wires with 5 turns. The https://testmyspeed.onl/ software has calculated its locked rotor current as 850 Amps.
February 7, 2023 at 12:35 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
It looks like your response is out of context of the original thread. Please check once.
February 7, 2023 at 12:31 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Thank you for reaching out to us and we appreciate your patience.
Please provide more information to help us serve you better:
- Give the steps you have used to export the field in dsp format.
- Do you have to use the dsp format only?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.