August 12, 2023 at 2:37 amGuy Hermann Youdom YimbiSubscriber
Hello everyone, I'm working on a model with a lot of contact element. During my post processing i've got a 0.5 value of contact statut. I don't know how to interpret that result. Some one told me that it was because it's an average result but I am not sure.
Could you please help me figure it out? Thanks in advance
August 14, 2023 at 7:58 amSampat KumarAnsys Employee
It may be the average value. Will you please upload the screenshot of it? Are you talking about this contact status that I mentioned in the screenshot?
For more information, you can see this mentioned link
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.