Fluids

Fluids

Uneditable number of elements and Nodes on ANSYS Mesh

• TeebaQata1
      Subscriber
      I am working on a tutorial provided by ANSYShelp2020 for ANSYS Fluent named Parametric Analysis in ANSYS Workbench Using ANSYS Fluent https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v202/en/flu_tg_workbench/flu_tg_param_workbench.html) In Step 2.4.3.1. Starting ANSYS Fluent, the application gives me the following note in the console:n Error at host: This is an educational executable, and can only be used with cases containing less than 512000 cellsWhen I try to reduce the number of elements in ANSYS Mesh through statics, the cell is uneditable as in it does not allow me to change the number of elements and nodes. Note that the geometry and mesh components already pre-defined, and the tutorial is focusing on redefining the geometry parameters created in ANSYS DesignModeler by adding constraints to the input parameters. nCan someone guide me to reduce the number of elements, please? nThanksnn
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Do you start from a mesh or from geometry? The 512k cell limit is also present in the Meshing tool. n
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.