November 4, 2023 at 4:58 pmMare LevinSubscriber
Does anyone know how to apply a load p=-10*sin(x)*sin(y) to a Plate (Shell) in Static Structural Workbench Ansys? if not could you please provide me with the APDL command that i can insert in command section in Static Structural Workbench.
i would very grateful.
November 8, 2023 at 8:51 am
November 8, 2023 at 9:12 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
You can also write a file (location: x y z and pressure(x,y) values), then import that text file into external data and finally use the imported load to map and assign this load onto the structure:
All the best
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.