August 1, 2019 at 7:48 amlavakiran95Subscriber
***** ANSYS COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS *****
BATCH MODE REQUESTED (-b) = NOLIST
INPUT FILE COPY MODE (-c) = COPY
DISTRIBUTED MEMORY PARALLEL REQUESTED
2 PARALLEL PROCESSES REQUESTED WITH SINGLE THREAD PER PROCESS
TOTAL OF 2 CORES REQUESTED
MPI OPTION = IBMMPI
INPUT FILE NAME = \INFPWFS1402.ad.unsw.edu.auStaff111$z5181806thesis_ProjectScratchScrC2D7dummy.dat
OUTPUT FILE NAME = \INFPWFS1402.ad.unsw.edu.auStaff111$z5181806thesis_ProjectScratchScrC2D7solve.out
START-UP FILE MODE = NOREAD
STOP FILE MODE = NOREAD
August 1, 2019 at 10:33 amjj77Subscriber
Find the solve.out file and post here the stated error:
August 7, 2019 at 4:20 amlavakiran95Subscriber
Thanks for your help. I could solve that error.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.