July 8, 2019 at 4:50 amshantashreejena97Subscriber
I am trying to do static structural analysis in my set up in which my prime goal is to know at a certain compressive force(acts on both side i.e. top and bottom how much angle would the weight lifted. I have tried all my possible ways but its still showing error in static structural analysis. I have attached my .wbpj files below. Can you please look into it and tell me what error I have done?
July 8, 2019 at 5:02 amshantashreejena97Subscriber
I am extremely sorry but the .wbpj file extension is not supporting while I am trying to attach files. thus I have attached my step file below.
July 8, 2019 at 8:03 amjj77Subscriber
In workbench go to File/Archive and that will generate a compressed workbench file. You can attach that to your post.
July 8, 2019 at 2:52 pmshantashreejena97Subscriber
Below is my file. Kindly check it and tell me where exactly the error occurs.
July 8, 2019 at 3:18 pmjj77Subscriber
Unfortunately this is way too large for my student licence - so I can not run this. Perhaps someone else can help here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.