June 28, 2019 at 1:09 pmbaswaraj123Subscriber
I am doing modal analysis on engine block.
mesh is generated properly but when i request for output it is giving me error.
" An unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output on the Solution Information object for possible causes."
please help me to solve this problem.
How should i upload file of ansys?
June 28, 2019 at 8:39 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
I'd recommend to post this under Physics Simulation -> Structural Mechanics section.
June 29, 2019 at 3:47 am
June 29, 2019 at 3:47 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
@Win, looking at the screen shot, this ANSYS 19.2 Student license has a licensing issue, it is trying to obtain a Mechanical Enterprise license from a license server.
@baswaraj123, Is there a reason you need Release 19.2? If not, you could try installing ANSYS Student 2019 R2 and see if you can run your model there. Note that if you save your model in 2019 R2, you won't be able to open those files in 19.2, so create an archive of the model in 19.2 and put that file aside before you install 2019 R2.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.