June 13, 2018 at 3:23 pmNabin palSubscriberUnknown error occurred during solution
June 13, 2018 at 3:26 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Can you please let me know what is error? When it occurred? which software? what is your machine specifications? etc.
June 13, 2018 at 7:22 pmNabin palSubscriberI am using ansys,while analysing a part it's showing an unknown error occurred can you tell any solution to eradicate the error or can u tell wat is the reason for that error
June 15, 2018 at 10:52 amKRAdministrator
You need to provide some more specifics to help us understand where you are having an issue.
- What type of analysis were you trying to run (meshing / creating geometry / solving flow or structural / post-processing)?
- Which platform were you using?
- Can you post a screenshot of your error?
- What exactly is your final goal?
June 15, 2018 at 11:03 amNabin palSubscriberI am solving structural analysis on Windows platform.i want to find deformation of my frame when load is applied
June 19, 2018 at 10:52 amKRAdministrator
I am not very familiar with structural analysis. Your question perhaps might get better traction if you post it in the 'Structural Mechanics' discussions. Please attach a screenshot of your error when you post your question and give as many details about this issue as possible.
Here is the link: Structural Mechanics
June 19, 2018 at 11:37 amdixitram39Subscriber
when I am opening SpaceClaim it was abnormally closed occurs and if I am importing the file and open mechanical again error occurs.
Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem in Ansys 18.2?
June 19, 2018 at 12:37 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
@dixitram39, you can search posts and find this. Please post any more questions at the end of that thread. Your post above is not relevant to this topic.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.