Fluids

Fluids

Unwanted imprints or edges on the surfaces in mesh

• Raj007
      Subscriber
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      There must be some other body which is touching at that place. Due to this when you go to meshing it is creating that imprint. nIf there is not other body, you can use virtual topology. nPlease go through help manual for more details nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
    • Raj007
      Subscriber
      Yeah, there was a body touching, but I sliced the geometry at that surface. I cannot see the imprint in the geometry tool (which is in blue color). So, I want to know how can it be seen in the mesh tool which is after the geometry tool window.nn
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      It will be seen after sharetopology. nPlease check following videosnnDM Share
    • Raj007
      Subscriber
      Okay. But, could you help me or suggest to me how to get a structured mesh in Ansys for that type of geometry.nThank younRajn
    • Raj007
      Subscriber
      As I am trying to mesh with the imprint. I am facing this error Patch-conforming tetrahedron mesh failed because of an edge intersection in the boundary mesh.n. Please let me know what can I do with that?.
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      If you want structured mesh you will need to split the geometry. please check following videos. nn
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.