January 25, 2022 at 4:47 amjhooiSubscriber
I am a beginner in Ansys and I am running my very first simulation in Ansys Fluent. I have completed the design and meshing for a simple rectangular shape. However, when I update the Setup, this error pops out. "Update failed for the Setup component in Fluid Flow (Fluent). The FLUENT application failed to validate the connection." I have tried the same steps on my friend's laptop and it works. Is this my hardware problem and what are the possible solutions to this? Any help is appreciated.January 25, 2022 at 3:08 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello Are you able to launch the Fluent session when you double-click on the Setup component? Do you have a strong internet connection?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags