September 28, 2017 at 6:14 pmpglAnsys Employee
We are approaching 500 members on the forum. Thanks very much for registering and helping to grow our community of student users.
You may have seen the "Badges" menu at the top of the forum? You can earn badges by updating your profile with a photo, and by answering questions and voting on posts and replies:
By participating in voting you help others as good stuff gets promoted and not so good stuff gets pushed down.
Try answering a few questions also. This activity helps boost your own ranking, and I'm going to throw out a reward to the first community user (non ANSYS affiliated user) who reaches 100 points on our Leaderboard. The prize will be something from our Academic Logo Store:
If someone gets to 500 or 1000 points I'll up the game on the prize. These users will receive some ANSYS Academic Research software for their Professor/school/department.
October 24, 2017 at 7:06 am
November 1, 2017 at 7:01 pmpglAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Experience our new online help!
- peteroznewman is away for five days
- Members passing 100 points-per-week for the first time
- The Next Big Thing in Engineering Simulation
- Regarding SAEINDIA BAJA 2019 Webinar Recording
- Merry Christmas and Happy Simulations
- Webinar: Electric Vehicles Design with Simulation
- Update your profile and start earning badges!
- ansys students
- Article on Hands-on Introduction to Engineering Simulation