May 24, 2022 at 4:54 pmPatrik_micekSubscriberGreetings, I would like to ask whether it is possible to update the model from https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042097313-Metalens-Zemax-Interoperability with my own parameters. Specifically I would like to increase the span of the simulation region up to 0.9x0.9 um in the x-y plane, but whenever I do it manually in the structured group, the settings go back to 0.45x0.45 um as before. I was not able to find the script part responsible for this.
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Best wishes, Patrik Micek
May 24, 2022 at 6:58 pm
May 25, 2022 at 5:54 amPatrik_micekSubscriberThank you very much! It helped
Best wishes, Patrik
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.