December 19, 2017 at 1:02 amakeivaneSubscriber
My computer can compile and link usermat.f files in ANSYS APDL but in ANSYS Workbench that usermat file cannot be linked properly by UPF extension. It can compile the usermat file but cannot link it.
The link error in solver directory is error LNK2001 and fatal error LNK1120.
Do you guys have any suggestion to fix this issue?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display