October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
How can I use a do loop to apply several named tabular loads?
October 17, 2017 at 9:45 amcbhavsarAnsys Employee
Below is a script demonstrating the technique to use table parameters having names ending with a sequential value within a do loop. For testing I just list the file contents so you would insert the *dim prior to your do loop and then the do loop contents of my file (after the *do up to the *enddo) into your do loop. Then uncomment the /input. The second line that starts with str(1) is set up so that you can easily change it to 'all' or a number such as '24'. *dim,str,string,80 *do,jj,1,100 ! *stat,jj ! str(1)='sfa,' str(1)=strcat(str(1),'area_num') str(1)=strcat(str(1),',') str(1)=strcat(str(1),'1,pres,%uplift') str(1)=strcat(str(1),chrval(jj)) str(1)=strcat(str(1),'%') *cfopen,cmds,inp *vwrite,str(1) %S *cfclose !/input,cmds,inp *list,cmds,inp ! ! ! *enddo
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.