March 10, 2022 at 8:52 amTennywangSubscriber
I just notice that mica capacitors tend to be available with far tighter tolerances than their ceramic disc counterparts before I read it from here.
Never used em in a build before, so I didn’t know if there was anything about their function or how they affect signal/tone that makes them verboten for pedal building?
They are pricey AF but that doesn’t bother me so much..😶
Thank you for your time.🙂March 22, 2022 at 11:06 amAnchal SinghAnsys Employee
May I know what you want to do with mica capacitors? Does your query have any relation to simulation?
Please make use of this forum for simulation-based problems related to Ansys tools.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.