March 15, 2021 at 6:49 pmvamsiSubscriberI am working on fracture mechanics and using SMART crack growth to simulate fatigue crack in CT sample. I want to know the what are all the possibilities and use of SMART crack growth in fracture mechanics simulationn
March 17, 2021 at 7:43 am1shanAnsys Employee,nYou could have a look at this SMART Crack Growth (ansys.com) part of help documentation for details regarding the formulation, setup, functionalities and assumptions. You could also check out the tutorials that are included.nRegards,nIshan. nhttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/3978/how-to-access-the-ansys-online-helpn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.