TAGGED: #automation#ACT, #fluent-#ansys, #fluent-#cfd-#ansys, help
March 27, 2023 at 6:37 pmsantiago requenaSubscriber
I need to test around 20 different aircraft geometries. The models are created in solidworks and only have some variations on the wings, so the mesh settings have to be identical for all of them. is there a way to automate this process to avoid spending two days just doing meshing?
Thank you very much!
March 28, 2023 at 5:48 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You mentioned you are using Fluent Meshing.
Yes, you can automate this. If you are using watertight workflow, you can save settings and use them for second iteration.
You can also use journal files to automate. Please check the forum for journal files.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
Fluids Engineering Courses | Ansys Innovation Courses
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.