July 21, 2020 at 12:25 amAiademaSubscriber
I have been trying to model the long term behavior of a timber-concrete beam, which have made me consider the concrete creep. For my analytical model, I use the CEB-FIP 90 model, which has shown accurate results. However, when I use the curve fitting option in Ansys, none of the 13 available models fit. The closest model to fit is the Ansys 6 (modified time hardening), but it is not precise enough. Here is a comparison:
It is a strain/time [years] relation, so I could not try every model, just three of them. The coefficients were: C1= 9.72e-07. C2 =1. C3=-0.89463. C4=0.
Does someone have experience with user defined model ? I think it is my last chance to get the same curve, but I have no experience with user programable features. Is there another option?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.