December 7, 2020 at 9:23 amBellwarSubscriberI have a trouble getting results from AIM after getting the flow simulation done. Everything is working smoothly until I open results where I can see the velocity. Afterwards I try to add result and pressing evaluate the program freezes at 19% not responding, saying Evaluation starting.... In task bar the computer is saying Python is using 30% of my CPU. I do have only 8 Gb of RAM it just the aim is not eating all of it and the Flow simulation which should be much harder to do is all fine. It is the results after that get me stuck. The object is simple sphere and simulation of air flow around it.n
December 9, 2020 at 8:06 amNaresh PatreAnsys EmployeeHello Bellwar nDid you try reopening the project and evaluate the result? Which result are you trying to evaluate? Can you try with another result type and check if you are seeing the same issue?n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.