February 8, 2022 at 4:41 pmmabdelraziqSubscriber
I am simulating two WPT circular spiral coils with Permanent Magnets (PMs) at the center of each coil as shown below:February 9, 2022 at 1:57 pmDeyu LiAnsys Employeethis error is pointing that two designs have different geometries. I would suggest you copy the eddy current design and paste, simply change the solution type of the pasted one to magnetostatics. See if this error still exists.
February 9, 2022 at 2:53 pmmabdelraziqSubscriberDid that, still the same issue...
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags