August 31, 2022 at 3:53 pmjpabrahamSubscriber
My university just upgraded to 2022 and when running a CFX analysis, when I open CFE-Pre the graphics screen is black. No problems with spaceclaim, or with the mesher. Just at CFX-Pre. Any ideas?
University of St. Thomas
September 1, 2022 at 5:17 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
Are you working on the local system or on a remote desktop?
In the latter case, try setting an environment variable on the remote system.
- Name: QT_OPENGL
- Value: desktop
You will find an ocean of resources on the internet on how to set an environment variable.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- License Error
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing