July 23, 2020 at 10:27 amRaoulMSubscriber
Hi I'm new to Ansys Fluent and I'm trying to make a simple 2D model of a vacuum tank pumpdown and to analyse the pressure differences between certain geometries inside the tank during the process. I am encountering a problem that because I have no inlet due to the fact that its a vacuum tank, the simulation will not run. How do I go about fixing this. I am mainly concerned with the initial pumpdown, so the Knudsen number will be below 1.
July 24, 2020 at 1:30 pmRobAnsys Employee
What material density are you using?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.