November 22, 2022 at 10:39 amgarazilizasoSubscriber
November 30, 2022 at 4:47 pmBill BulatAnsys EmployeeDX uses the ranges of objectives to evaluate the rating of the candidate points.For example, if you want to minimize P1, and the value for P1 for your candidate point is close to the maximum value obtained for all your Dessign Points generated during your optimization (and DOE + Response Surface refinement, if your optimization is based on RS), then your rating will be equal to 3 stars, if P1 is close the maximum known value of P1, the rating will be equal to 3 cross, and when P1 is close to the middle of the range, then the rating will be the neutral symbol...More details here in the doc (see example at the end):
- The topic ‘Variable optimisation results’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.