August 2, 2018 at 6:35 amsyafiqSubscriber
My name is Muhammad Syafiq from Top Glove Corporate Bhd. i need your confirmation about ansys software free for student. is it legal for us to install for enterprise using? because what i read, it is free for student. our staff request to install it for working purpose. kindly please verify.
August 2, 2018 at 10:29 amRobAnsys Employee
The free version of the ANSYS software is for students to practice & learn on their own computers. This compliments the Teaching licences that are installed on University campuses. Both versions are model size limited.
For business purposes you must use the commercial version, and the best way to get that is to contact your local office: https://www.ansys.com/en-gb/about-ansys/contacts-and-locations The commercial version has no model size limitations so you can use as many cells as you have compute resource for.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.