September 7, 2023 at 10:12 amMartina LazzariSubscriber
I'm using Maxwell Student 2023 R1 to run a simulation AC Conduction for testing an interaction between blood and two electrodes, but when I enter the dielectric characteristics of blood and I run the simulation, it stop working and shows the following error:
"Verify conduction path 'Path1': if a conduction path contains current exitation(s), it must contain at least one Voltage or Sink exitation but not both"
Concerning excitations I'm using two electrodes, one with a current on the lower face and the other one with a sink, always on the lower face.
How can I check where the problem is?
September 11, 2023 at 5:59 pmReshmi RaghavanAnsys Employee
Please check the below points.
1) Are both the electrodes part of a single conduction path? - check the conduction path
2) If they are not part of a single conduction path current in and sink has to be defined for both the conductor.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.