February 9, 2023 at 5:24 pmCFXUser583Subscriber
Hello, Is there anywhere I can download the 2021 student version?
February 10, 2023 at 11:10 amRobAnsys Employee
No. Only current and two previous releases are available.
February 10, 2023 at 11:15 amCFXUser583Subscriber
Thank you. Is it possible to receive acces to the 2021 version?
If not, perhaps you could suggest a different solution. I want to run a parametric study in CFX (for which I believe I need workbench). I want to run the simulation on an external cluster which only has workbench 2021. I therefor am unable to run the workbench files which I prepare on my pc which has workbench 2022.
February 10, 2023 at 11:33 amRobAnsys Employee
You've only got 2022 R1 & R2 or 2023R1 for Student. If you're switching to an external cluster please use the University licences to build the models. Student is to give you more opportunites to learn how to use the code, it's not intended to supplement or replace the University supplied software.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.