March 18, 2021 at 11:02 amLukas8778Subscriber
I'm new to ANSYS and currently configuring a PMSM using Rmxprt/ Maxwell 3D.
When I create the Maxwell 3D design the program only visualizes 1 pole of the motor as follows:March 18, 2021 at 1:53 pmNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi @Lukas8778 nBefore you analyze the RMxprt model, go to RMxprt > Design settings > User-Defined Data > Check EnablenIn the text window type Fractions 1 without quotation marks (capital F).nThen Analyse the RMxprt model and create the Maxwell model nAfter creating the 3D Maxwell model select the design in the project manager window and in the properties window change halfAxial value to zero,nThis should generate the full machine Maxwell model.nnRegardsnNavyanViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.