November 5, 2022 at 8:55 pm
November 6, 2022 at 12:58 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
On the File Menu is SpaceClaim Options at the bottom. You will see the Graphics performance options. Change the Renering quality from the default of 5 to 9 or 10 and you see a circle rendered with a large number of facets. The numbers 8, 9 and 10 are colored red to warn you that if you have a lot of geometry on the screen, increasing the number of facets to such a large number is going to result in dynamic rotation performance penalty.
You can perfecly align two circles to be concentric without turning up the rendering quality by using the Assemble tools, such as Align on the Assembly tab. You may need to put the geometry into a component to use this, not sure about that.
November 14, 2022 at 6:00 pmjavat33489Subscriber
Yes, what you need! Thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.