January 12, 2018 at 4:40 pmzafrulSubscriber
Hi...I am trying to simulate the motion of a water(bottle) rocket caused by its thrust(ejecting water&air) using explicit 2 phase VOF ,Dynamic Mesh and 6 DOF UDF.Without 6 DOF(static simulation), everything runs smoothly but when 6 DOF is checked,pressure inside bottle becomes very high and both bottle and water appears static and finally AMG solver diverges.When I use air only everything also runs smoothly as expected(bottle shoots up)..What could the problem be !!!..any help would be appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results