January 4, 2019 at 7:59 pmRenardSubscriber
I would like to know if VOF-to-DPM module can be used to change the injections from DPM to VOF, I've seen in some tutorials only the opposite (VOF-to-DPM) and I wonder if it's possible to set is as "DPM-to-VOF".
And if it's possible to use it on 2D mode.
Also if there are more resources to learn how to use the module.
January 5, 2019 at 8:18 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
No. The model transformation is to covert Eulerian Lumps into Langragian particles. The manual contains all necessary input to get started.
January 5, 2019 at 7:54 pmRenardSubscriber
Ok many thanks for your answer.
January 6, 2019 at 6:00 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
You are welcome. It would be kind if you mark this topic as solved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag