March 17, 2022 at 8:33 amMedri17SubscriberMarch 17, 2022 at 8:53 pmMedri17Subscribercan somebody please help ?
March 23, 2022 at 3:18 pmMarch 24, 2022 at 8:39 amMedri17SubscriberI found the solution , i didint activate database extent binary , now when i did , von mises plots , but i have another problem , some Von mises deformations plot before impact , i activated cross section , maybe thats the reason why ?
March 24, 2022 at 6:36 pmJim DayAnsys EmployeeAssuming the vehicle is given an initial velocity (INITIAL_VELOCITY_...), check to make sure the velocity is uniform in the first plot state at t=0. You can do this by plotting velocity vectors or fringing resultant velocity at t=0. If the velocity is not uniform, stress will naturally develop.
March 25, 2022 at 10:39 amMarch 25, 2022 at 2:03 pmJim DayAnsys EmployeeAs an experiment, comment out or remove all *CONTACT input. If that resolves the unexpected stress before impact, then we know the problem is due to contact. Reply back after you perform this experiment.
Viewing 6 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- explicit dynamics
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- How to solve Energy error too large
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.