March 27, 2022 at 4:25 pmdmitrakosSubscriber
I use T_wall = F_T(f,t); in a DEFINE_BOILING_PROPERTY udf to calculate the Jacob number. However, it seems that the code stores at T_wall not the wall boundary temperature, but a value more close to the temperature at the wall adjacent cell. Is there any way to obtain within the udf the wall temperature?
Thank you in advance
Dimitris MitrakosMarch 28, 2022 at 2:14 pmRobAnsys EmployeeThat should be the facet temperature. How big is the near wall cell?
March 28, 2022 at 5:30 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeIt should the correct wall temperature. With which quantity are you comparing it?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.