October 14, 2018 at 2:07 pmfa-riSubscriber
October 15, 2018 at 4:21 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Did you check the mesh before starting simulation? Did it pass the check?
When you created mesh, what was the quality. Please check orthogonal quality of the mesh. The min ortho must be more than 0.1.
Also did you use non conformal interface of sliding mesh? Did you define the axis of rotation correctly in Fluent?
Please have a look at following for sliding mesh.
October 15, 2018 at 4:26 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You may also want to look at following post.
October 21, 2018 at 5:08 pm
October 22, 2018 at 6:20 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You can ignore the first note of creating empty surfaces.
For second error - can you please check if you can process it using serial mode first.
Are you using any UDF? Are there any solid zone? Please cross check your boundary conditions. Please check boundary types.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.