August 27, 2018 at 1:26 pmAya.hassanSubscriber
August 28, 2018 at 3:05 amBhargava SistaAnsys Employee
Above warning message appears if program controlled pinball is greater than the source points bounding box. This warning message usually shows up in the case of trying to map results from a fine mesh to a coarse mesh using the Triangulation technique. The search algorithm would start by a program controlled pin ball size, but since the mesh is coarse, this size may be increased to find the closest nodes.
Specify a pinball larger than the gap between the source and target nodes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.