December 25, 2022 at 7:51 pmNaveen SanjeevSubscriber
I have been trying to simulate water injection into a cd nozzle, but I am not aware of all the knowledge required. Even my basic knwoledge couldnt help me. So can someone help me regarding the setup in a step by step manner. Thanks in advance.
December 27, 2022 at 1:37 ammanu prabha anandSubscriber
the question is not clear, what is the fluid in CD nozzle? are you mentioning about gas flow in CD nozzle and injecting water?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.