December 7, 2022 at 12:30 pm
December 7, 2022 at 2:29 pmMike PettitAnsys Employee
This is caused by a bug which started affecting all released versions of Aqwa on 01/01/2022. The possible solutions are:
- Update your Ansys installation to 2022 R1 Service Pack 1 or 2022 R2; or
- Re-run your Aqwa analysis with 'Generate Wave Grid Pressures' option (in Aqwa Workbench editor), or with 'SEAG' data record (in Aqwa input file); or
- If you have one, copy any old PAG file into your analysis directory and AqwaGS should automatically recreate it (this may take several minutes, during which time AqwaGS will be unresponsive).
I hope this helps.
December 7, 2022 at 4:24 pmK. H.Subscriber
Using the SEAG data record worked, thank you!
December 7, 2022 at 5:36 pmMike PettitAnsys Employee
Great, happy to help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.