October 10, 2023 at 1:40 pmJanaina Moura de OliveiraAnsys Employee
Join us in this webinar to get updated on how to expand DEM-CFD coupling capabilities using Ansys Rocky and Fluent.
OCTOBER 17TH, 2023 9 AM EDT / 3 PM CEST / 6:30 PM IST
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how CFD-DEM (computational fluid dynamics and discrete element modeling)
coupling expands the range of granular-fluid systems you can simulate quickly and effectively.
Ansys Rocky Community: https://community.ansys.com/groups/?ansys-rocky-2/
This webinar will demonstrate how to couple Fluent and Rocky and will cover the topics below:
- Why CFD-DEM coupling
- Fluent and Rocky coupling approach
- Industry application examples
Visit the Resource & Events page to find more Rocky Webinars.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.