General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Webinar on Design and Topology Optimization with FEA Simulation

• Vishal Ganore
      Ansys Employee

• balajisriram15
      Subscriber

Hey man, The video seems unavailable. Can you send another link?

• utku
      Subscriber

Mr. Vishal, 

Could you please share the link of this webinar ? The link attached above not working. 

Thanks.

• Rasul2019
      Subscriber

Could you post the video again?

• Vishal Ganore
      Ansys Employee

Updated the video link, video is made visible now. 

• Antar
      Subscriber

please,could you provide a link to the you tube channel mentioned in the beginning of the video ?

• Johnwick01
      Subscriber

I really enjoyed watching this video with all the detail of design and topology optimization. Can I share this link on my McAfee activate website?

• Maulik
      Subscriber

Hello, i am performing topological optmization for 2d truss structure and am able to perform static structural analysis perfectly. But, for topological optimization, i am not able to use line body for optimization even though i have given a circular cross section area for the body. can you suggest any possible reason for the same

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Topology optimization is built on solid elements so you can't use that on a 2D truss of line bodies.

You can perform shape optimization on a 2D truss of line bodies if you create some parameters to change the shape of the truss in DesignModeler or SpaceClaim.

You can perform property optimization on a 2D truss of line bodies by creating parameters on the materials and possibly the cross-sectional area.

• Maulik
      Subscriber

Thanks man!!!

• Jamessmith01
      Subscriber

Thanks for providing information about Design and Topology Optimization with FEA Simulation. This will help me in my Office setup process.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.