June 25, 2021 at 11:01 amGianluca27Subscriber
hello everyone, I have a problem with the welding distorsion wizard. When I start it, it gives me such an error by telling me to check the error message. I can't find this message anywhere. Someone could tell me where to look for it or tell me what I'm wrong with using the wizard?
Thank you.June 28, 2021 at 10:41 am1shanAnsys EmployeeANSYS staff are not allowed to download attachments. Please insert inline images so that we can support your query.
June 28, 2021 at 10:50 amMarch 21, 2022 at 2:50 pmSrinathg82SubscriberCan you please let me know if there is any solution to this error ? I am getting the same error.
March 21, 2022 at 5:58 pmGianluca27SubscriberIt was necessary to link the solution slot of the thermal analysis with the setup slot of static-structural analysis. The wizard gives this error message every time there is something that doesn't work. Pay attention to the number of welding bodies and to the name selections. Also I saw that the welding time must be an integer. it' s also important to select 1 or 0 if you used or not shared topology.
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.