July 31, 2017 at 9:48 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
SCADE Display OGLX can be integrated with:
• OpenGL version 1.3 Driver
• OpenGL SC version 1.0.1 Driver
• OpenGL ES 1.1 Driver
• OpenGL ES 2.0 Driver
August 17, 2018 at 2:36 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Do you know where this part can be accessed? From SCADE Platform Support or User manual?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- older version
- Crash with Exit code 1073741819
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- What are the target language supported by the SCADE code generators?
- save data error
- What are the OpenGL drivers supported by SCADE Display KCG?