TAGGED: composite-material, edupack, granta, materials
June 10, 2021 at 7:46 amNickSAnsys Employee
With the Synthesizer tool you can access in-built models that will allow to:
· Predict Properties of the following Hybrid Materials: composites, sandwich panels, multi-layer materials, dual material lattices and cellular structures.
· Perform design of battery modules and packs.
· Estimate Cost of a part made with different materials and manufacturing routes.
· Create your own model to perform additional calculations on existing records.July 16, 2021 at 1:49 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeThank you for sharing this information
August 31, 2021 at 3:05 pmDavid MercierAnsys EmployeeVery interesting post. It is available as well in Ansys Granta Selector as well for research and industry. And here a very good webinar about the specific usage of this tool for both material selection and production methods: https://www.ansys.com/resource-center/webinar/automating-material-manufacturing-cost-estimation-at-concept-phase and here another one about composite materials: https://www.ansys.com/resource-center/webinar/transportation-railway-lightweighting
January 4, 2023 at 8:22 pmDavid MercierAnsys Employee
More details in this lecture unit: https://www.ansys.com/academic/educators/education-resources/lecture-unit-the-synthesizer-toolViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- Invalid Assignment error
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- Material library
- PLA Material
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- How to add SN curve for new material in Fatigue analysis?
- properties of balsa wood
- Looking for Spring steel (55Si7) library material
- Ansys material damage
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.